"JD Supra analytics provides a great overall view of how our content has performed for the month. I have all the key analytics located in one place, which I can easily share with my lawyers.
- Henry Deeb, Digital Media, Proskauer
"My attorneys appreciate getting the data analytics to look at our readership. It's actually one of the only places that we can really look at our audience, look at industries, look at titles, look at types of companies, and they appreciate that kind of data."
- Helena Lawrence, Marketing Business Development at Orrick [Watch the video]
"The Reader Highlights emails help connect the attorneys to their audience - they see how and to whom their articles are making an impact. It also helps us see what content our readers find relevant."
- Katherine L. Gilbreath, Marketing Technology at McNair
"One of the things that I love about working with JD Supra is the analytics that are available and the companies that are reading our content. The attorneys are very responsive about that, which is really great. We then check that back into some of the proposals that we've submitted, then...check that back with our CRM system and see if there are additional relationships there."
- Jacqueline Madarang, Marketing & Technology at Bradley [Watch the video]
"The reader highlights showing the quality of readers from JD Supra is really helping our folks step up their game now that they can actually 'see' the audience."
- Marisa Eubanks, Director of Marketing at Rumberger, Kirk & Caldwell
"Every morning I quickly gauge the list of individuals that interact with our content and follow/message accounts that the firm should interact with more...It's the first 'introduction', which will hopefully lead to more interest."
- Nathalie Konig at Arnall Golden Gregory
"JD Supra Beacon reports gave us the ability to pause and think about communications differently — gave us creative license to consider how we can enhance the firm’s drumbeat of visibility."
- John Page, Director of Communications at Kilpatrick Townsend [see full case study here.]
"[T]he analytics and the tools that it allows us to give to our lawyers is invaluable especially when you're a smaller department and it's really hard to continue to track all these data and analytics, and they're all in different places or you have to aggregate it yourself. JD Supra is great for that..."
- Laura Toledo, Marketing & Communications at Nilan Johnson Lewis [Watch the video]