- Log in to your firm's JD Supra account
- Click "Manage your LinkedIn Syncs" in the "Boost Yourself" module on your account management home page.
- You'll see a list of all your authors and their sync status.
- If an author has never been invited to sync and hasn't done so, you'll see a yellow sync button with a link below that to invite them to sync. [See what the invitation looks like here.]
- If an author has been invited to sync, but has not yet done so, you'll see an "invitation pending" notation, with a link to re-issue the sync invitation.
- If an author is sync'd, he/she will be noted as such, with a button to easily de-activate the sync.
- If an author was sync'd but the authorization has expired, there will be a message indicating this, with a link through which you can easily issue a new invitation to sync.
- To export a report of your authors and their status, click the yellow "Export LinkedIn Status Report" button at the top right of the page.