"The target audience for our firm is really a mix because of the mix of practices that we have...We use JD Supra because it allows us to reach a wider audience and people that we know are interested in legal focused content. So it opens up just a huge platform for us inside the geographies in which we generally operate and outside as well...The attorneys are pretty impressed with the readership that their content receives."
- Tammy Mangan, Chief Marketing Officer at Cole Schotz [Watch the video]
"We have litigation, banking and financial services, healthcare, corporate, and we're reaching different audiences through JD Supra. Mostly general counsel, in-house counsel, corporate executives, reporters, clients...Our attorneys are very pleased with getting the content out on JD Supra."
- Jacqueline Madarang, Marketing & Technology at Bradley [Watch the video]
"We use JD Supra to magnify our impact and raise our profile....My attorneys really enjoy the fact that for the same amount of effort. they're able to expand the outreach, and it's reaching their intended audience, which is business people and in-house counsel."
- Helena Lawrence, Marketing Business Development at Orrick [Watch the video]
"Our clients are reading it. National publications are reading it. Referral sources are reading it. Outside law firms that we work with frequently so it's definitely in the realm of the audience we're trying to target normally and it's already there."
- Laura Toledo, Marketing & Communications at Nilan Johnson Lewis [Watch the video]
"Whether that's in-house, HR, small to medium business owner, reporter, they're all there reading our content on JD Supra."
- Ryan King, Director of Communications at Ogletree Deakins [Watch the video]
"JD Supra has a very diverse readership which has allowed me to establish a worldwide client base.
- Thomas Fox, Compliance Attorney
See what Vickie Spang, CMO at Shappard Mullin says about her firm's JD Supra readership: