March, 2019 - Here is a quick look at a handful of the recent media mentions clients have received for their insights and commentary published on JD Supra. (Click here to see our previous media roundup.)
- A Scientific American article on the workplace wellness industry referenced/linked to an update by Alexander Reich at Saul Ewing on new EEOC rules related to the topic.
- An article in The Guardian about new overtime rules in the U.S. referenced/linked to an update on the topic by Morris Hawk at Roetzel & Andress.
- A Washington Post perspective on internet privacy referenced/linked to a related Carlton Fields article about arbitration in a data sharing case involving Barnes & Noble and Facebook.
- A PBS News Hour story on President Trump's trade deal with Mexico and Canada referenced/linked to a related post by attorneys at Dechert.
- A story by Pittsburgh's NPR news station, WESA, on school safety referenced/linked to a post by Fox Berman at Fox Rothschild on a related brief issued by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
This sampling of recent media visibility does not include the regular use of JD Supra clients as background sources when reporters and editors reach out directly for subject matter experts while researching their news stories. For more information, see JD Supra results: Media Attention.