SEPT 2021 — For your reference, here is a roundup of just some of the media visibility and press mentions earned by our clients for their thought leadership on JD Supra during the last two months:
In National Media
- The Volkov Law Group appeared in The New York Times DealBook, in Facebook Plays the Underdog
- K&L Gates appeared in The Washington Post, in The Smartest Way to Make the Rich Pay Is Not a Wealth Tax
- Akin Gump appeared in The Washington Post, in Fox News’ ‘big lie’ segments face judicial comeuppance
- Partridge Snow & Hahn appeared in The Atlantic, in Companies Want Remote Workers in All States but 1
- Husch Blackwell appeared in Money, in Is Delta's Plan to Charge Unvaccinated Employees Extra for Health Insurance Even Legal?
- CDF Labor Law appeared in CNN, in California's women face a big problem with Larry Elder
- Faegre Drinker appeared in Bloomberg Opinion, in Can SEC’s Gary Gensler Offer More Than Tough Talk?
- Alston & Bird appeared in Wired, in Weak US Privacy Law Hurts America’s Global Standing
- Brownstein Hyatt appeared in the National Review, in COVID-Vaccine Campaign Suffers as Feds Drag Their Feet
- Arent Fox appeared in CNBC, in The national eviction ban will expire in 2 days. Renters in these states are still protected
- Hinshaw appeared in The Conversation, in CDC eviction ban ended by Supreme Court: 4 questions about its impact answered by a housing law expert (article also picked up by Yahoo! News and Minnesota Public Radio)
In Regional U.S. Media
- Dorsey & Whitney appeared in Texas Public Radio, in More Than 650 Bills Will Become Texas Law On Sept. 1
- Dickinson Wright appeared in Cincinnati Public Radio, in 'The People Have No Voice': Residents Unhappy To Be Surrounded By Solar Farms
- Rumberger | Kirk appearedin the Times of San Diego, in Opinion: Anti-Vax Movement Has a Long, Deadly History from Smallpox to COVID
- Ervin Cohen appeared in the Los Angeles Times and Yahoo! News, in Op-Ed: The pork industry should stop squealing about complying with a law passed in 2018
- Ervin Cohen appeared in MinnPost, in Why California’s new pork rules could mean big changes for Minnesota hog farmers
- Blank Rome appeared in New Jersey Monitor and Jersey City Times, in Courts begin to hear long-stalled eviction cases
- Jones Day appeared in Delaware Valley Journal, in STELLE: Voters Rejected the Governor’s “Lone Wolf” Pandemic Response—The Same Applies to RGGI
- Cole Schotz appeared in Baltimore Magazine, in Officials Work to Keep “Forever Chemicals” Out of Baltimore’s Water
- Manatt appeared in Honolulu Civil Beat, in Covid-19 Treatment In Hawaii Is Getting More Expensive For Some Patients
In International Media
- Dentons appeared in L'Union (France), in Pass sanitaire: quelles obligations vaccinales dans les autres pays?
- Harris Beach appeared in Cosmopolitan Japan, in 普段の生活で「All Gender Restroom」はどのくらい浸透してる？
- Seyfarth Shaw appeared in Spiked (UK), in Why the corporate world went woke
In Niche Topic & Industry Media
- King & Spalding appeared in TechCrunch, in Amazon says it will now compensate consumers for defective products sold on its marketplace
- Vinson & Elkins and McGuireWoods both appeared in Government Executive, in Questions Linger on Vaccine Mandate for Federal Contractors
- Pillsbury appeared in CFO Dive, in Foreign investors can complicate capital raises
- Fenwick & West appeared in the Global Association of Risk Professionals site, in Boardroom Diversity Directives: Window Dressing, or Potentially World-Changing?
- Jackson Lewis appeared in the National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions site, in Executive Order on Vaccine Mandates
- Ulmer & Berne and McGlinchey Stafford both appeared in EdTech, in Should Higher Ed Be Worried About the Colorado Privacy Act?
- Faegre Drinker appeared in Health Affairs, in Medical Algorithms Are Failing Communities Of Color
- Davis Wright Tremaine appeared in Environmental Health News, in Pennsylvania vows to regulate PFAS in drinking water—again—but regulations are at least two years away
- Hogan Lovells appeared in Future of Privacy Forum, in China's New Comprhensive Data Protection Law...
- Robinson & Cole appeared in Threat Post, in Top Steps for Ransomware Recovery and Preparation
- Troutman Pepper appeared in 401K Specialist, in Clock About to Start Ticking on Lifetime Income Illustrations
- Epiq appeared in the Paypro Global Blog, in Global SaaS Compliance: A Complete Audit Checklist
- SmithAmundsen appeared in InvestorPlace, in Canopy Growth Is the Long-Term Pot Play You’re Looking for
- WilmerHale appeared in Seeking Alpha, in Alibaba: Mr. Market Serves Up A Bargain
- Stanley Foodman appeared in Bitcoin Magazine, in The U.S. “wash sale rule” gives bitcoin investors the chance to realize tax breaks. Here’s how.
- Jackson Lewis appeared in Ms. Magazine, in Inside the Fight for Equal Pay for Women Olympians
- Foley & Lardner appeared in GreenState, in Is Cannabis Legal in Mexico? Here’s What You Need to Know
- McAfee & Taft appeared in High Times, in Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority Sued for Violating State Law
- White & Case appeared on the Atlantic Counsel blog, in Expanding nuclear energy to the Arctic: The potential of small modular reactors