MARCH 2021 — For your reference, here is a roundup of some of the recent media visibility and press pickup earned by our clients for their thought leadership on JD Supra:
In National Media
- Arnall Golden Gregory appeared in FORTUNE, in the article: The biggest business scandals of 2020
- Jackson Lewis appeared in The Los Angeles Times: Op-Ed: Grocery workers deserve ‘hero pay.’ Kroger shouldn’t close stores to avoid paying it (article was also picked up by Yahoo! News)
- McCarter & English appeared in Inc.: Why Instacart Will (Probably) Get Away With Laying Off Union Members
- Ballard Spahr appeared in Forbes Advisor: What Regulation Best Interest Means For Your Financial Advisor
- BakerHostetler appeared in MarketWatch, syndicated by Dow Jones to Morningstar: 'It can be super, super easy, or it can be insanely complicated': Need to report bitcoin trades to the IRS? Read this first.
- Jackson Lewis appeared in Slate: Biden Ousts All 10 of Trump’s Union Busters From Powerful Labor Panel
- Wilmer Hale appeared in The Conversation: One month in, how Biden has changed disaster management and the US COVID-19 response (article also picked up by MSN News and Yahoo! News)
- Lowenstein appeared in The Conversation: The US government’s $44 million vaccine rollout website was a predictable mess – here’s how to fix the broken process behind it (article also picked up by Business Insider)
- Fisher Phillips appeared in MSN Money: 20 ways your employer should be helping you while you work from home
- Butler Weihmuller Katz Craig appeared on Yahoo! Entertainment: WISeKey’s Identity Technology and Semiconductors Provides Remote Identification (Remote ID) for New Drones’ Digital License Plates
In Regional & International Media
- Seyfarth Shaw appeared in The Guardian: Are British football coaches lured to the US under false pretenses? (article also picked up by Yahoo! Sports)
- Spirit Legal appeared in Newsweek Japan
- Proskauer appeared in the Idaho Statesman: Idaho food company drivers asked for vote to drop Teamsters union. Here’s the result
- Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner appeared in CBS Denver: Elevated Levels Of ‘Forever Chemicals’ Found In Some Colorado Drinking Water Districts
- McDermott and Sheppard Mullin appeared in the Northern California Record: New scorecard rates legislators’ efforts to instill fairness in California’s civil justice system
- Harris Beach appeared in Bridge Michigan: Michigan lawmakers propose health care reforms, including insulin copay caps
- Cozen O'Connor appeared in Florida Trend: Thursday's Daily Pulse
In Niche Topic & Industry Media
- Dorsey appeared in Government Executive: Senator: Pandemic Makes Anti-Fraud Law More Important Than Ever
- Williams Mullen appeared in Industry Week: The US Has an Emerging Industrial Policy. Biden Should Build on It.
- Fisher Phillips appeared in Business Insurance: NY labor department expands COVID-19 Sick Leave
- Wintraub Tobin appeared in Food & Wine: Jack Daniel's Wants Supreme Court to Hear Its Case Against 'Bad Spaniels' Dog Toy
- Wilmer Hale appeared in ZeroHedge: Minimum Wage, Maximum Discrimination
- Blank Rome appeared in The Mortgage Lender: NY Court Issues Key Decision on Mortgage Timing
- Morgan Lewis appeared in Trade Finance Global: Singapore paves path towards trade digitalisation
- Barnea appeared in The Global Fintech Intelligencer: The Best of the Centralized and Decentralized Worlds
- Kelley Drye appeared in The Street: What Will President Biden Do to Social Security and Medicare?
- Rothwell Figg appeared in BioSpace: Court Rules Against Amgen PCSK9 Patent Claims Against Sanofi and Regeneron
- Dechert appeared in PharmaPhorum: 2021 market access prospects for France
- Benesch appeared in Becker's Hospital Review: Dialysis company hit with False Claims Act suit
- Parker Poe appeared in Healthcare Facilities Today: Scrutiny Mounts on HVAC-COVID-19 Connection
- Alston & Bird appeared in Fierce Healthcare: Industry Voices—Price transparency alone won't solve the healthcare cost crisis
- Schiffer Hicks Johnson appeared in Oil News Today: Three Steps Oil and Gas Producers Should Take Now
- Cohen Seglias appeared in Construction Equipment: What Does Buy American Act Mean for Equipment?
- Weiner Brodsky Kider appeared in Epolitics.com: 10DLC: The End of Peer-to-Peer Texting for Politics and Advocacy?