For your convenience, here's a brief recap of some of the tools reviewed during your orientation, with next steps highlighted:
Add all key team-members to your account: Your JD Supra account can benefit every department at your firm from marketing to business development to communications to technology to practice group heads. Make sure they are set up with their own log ins so that they can access and manage email updates, analytics, editorial guidance, etc. Just send us the name and email address of anyone you'd like to add.
Set your email preferences: Emails are a great way to stay up-to-date on your firm's visibility and with key trends to guide your writing efforts.
- To refresh your recollection on the various updates available to you, click on the emails listed in analytics and editorial resources sections here.
- Access step by step instructions for email management here.
- Make sure to whitelist jdsupra.com with your email software (eg Outlook) and with any email services you use such as Mimecast, to ensure that you receive your emails.
Sync your social media accounts: automatically promote your thought leadership to your existing networks on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- See what those network updates look like, and access instructions to sync here: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter.
- If you are an admin, invite your authors to sync. Instructions here.
Promote yourself: Add badges to your site and email signature to grow your subscribers/followers on JD Supra.
- See examples of badges on JD Supra member sites and how to add badges here.
Review & share your visibility: Your analytics dashboards contain valuable information to help you strengthen your client and prospect relationships, guide future content efforts and refine your strategy. Log in at least once per month to view your analytics, export reports and share them with team members who may not be logging in.