Welcome to JD Supra!
We're thrilled to have your firm join the JD Supra community. So, what happens next? We take on most of the heavy-lifting, but there are a few things we'll need from you (noted with checkboxes next to each of your to-dos).
- We'll set up your firm's account, fill in your profile with info from your website, and assign a content specialist to monitor your website(s) for new content. What we need from you:
- When your profile is ready, we'll need you to:
- Log in to your account and preview your profile (click for instructions).
- Edit or provide edits for your profile, and approve it.
- Supply a list of the people on your team who should have access to your account that includes:
- first name, last name & email address of anyone who will be accessing analytics, editing your profile, and/or whom you would want to be subscribed to account emails. [click to send the list now].
Once you've reviewed and approved your profile, we'll set your account live and start publishing and promoting your content. See, Post-Launch Checklist for next steps.